Download Middle School Chemistry
- 22 MB, 691 pages
- Download Time
- About 30 minutes for dial-up users, about 3 minutes for broadband users
At the American Chemical Society, we're always hard at work developing resources to support elementary and middle school science teachers. If you like Middle School Chemistry, then you may be interested in seeing other great resources ACS produces, or perhaps becoming a member.
Other Great Resources from ACS
- ChemMatters Magazine
- An award-winning magazine for high school chemistry, ChemMatters demystifies chemistry at work in our everyday lives. Each issue includes a Teacher’s Guide containing background information, follow-up hands-on activities, classroom demonstrations, and other resources to facilitate student comprehension.
- Byte-size Podcasts
- Learn about the latest discoveries in chemistry with these entertaining podcasts specially produced for late elementary and middle school students.
- Inquiry in Action
- Incorporate inquiry into your science curriculum with these standards-based inquiry driven investigations. Best for grades 3–6.
- International Year of Chemistry (IYC) Kit
- Meet scientists around the world, learn about clues of chemical change, and discover real-life applications for chemistry.
Become an ACS Member
If you like Middle School Chemistry, you may be interested in becoming an ACS member. ACS members get access to first-rate scientific journals, a weekly news magazine, and more. Because ACS is the world's largest scientific society, all members have great opportunities to network with other scientists and educators, all of whom have a vested interest in science education.
You can visit the ACS website to learn more about becoming an ACS member.