Chapter 5: The Water Molecule and Dissolving
- Water is a Polar Molecule
- Surface Tension
- Why Does Water Dissolve Salt?
- Why Does Water Dissolve Sugar?
- Using Dissolving to Identify an Unknown
- Does Temperature Affect Dissolving?
- Can Liquids Dissolve in Water?
- Can Gases Dissolve in Water?
- Temperature Changes in Dissolving
- Chemical Reactions & Engineering Design
- Natural Resources & Synthetic Materials
Vist the materials page to see exactly which materials you'll need to complete the lessons in Chapter 5. Or, see the materials list for all of the lessons in MSC.
for chapter 5