Chapter 6: Chemical Change
- What is a Chemical Reaction?
- Controlling the Amount of Products in a Chemical Reaction
- Forming a Precipitate
- Temperature and Rate of a Chemical Reaction
- A Catalyst and the Rate of Reaction
- Using Chemical Change to Identify an Unknown
- Energy Changes in Chemical Reactions
- pH and Color Change
- Neutralizing Acids and Bases
- Carbon Dioxide Can Make a Solution Acidic
- Chemical Reactions & Engineering Design
- Natural Resources & Synthetic Materials
Project Based Lessons
Vist the materials page to see exactly which materials you'll need to complete the lessons in Chapter 6. Or, see the materials list for all of the lessons in MSC.
for chapter 6